In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.