Because we care about the members of our community, Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union regularly offers educational seminars about a wide range of topics, including purchasing a car or home, obtaining loans and maintaining or improving credit scores, among others. Please check this page frequently for updates to our seminar schedule.
Upcoming Events and Activities
- Drive Smart Summer Safety Event
Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Finnegan Auto Group.
- "Home Sweet Home" Free Home Buying Seminar
Thursday, June 27, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at the BVSCU Admin Building.
- Senior Sweet Seminar — Preventing Elderly Financial Abuse
Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the BVSCU Admin Building.
- Member Appreciation Day — Rosenberg Branch on First Street
Friday, September 13, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm at the Rosenber Branch on First Street.
- Member Appreciation Day — Rosenberg Branch on Mustang Avenue
Friday, September 13, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm at the Rosenber Branch on Mustang Avenue.
Click here for more details on these listed events.