Your browser is incompatible with this site. For optimal viewing, please use Edge or Google Chrome.
Within our community at Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union, you’ll never be treated like a number. We value each member and pride ourselves on always looking out for your best interests through personalized service. We encourage you to join today and experience the difference at BVSCU.
ENTER YOUR HOME ZIP CODE
ENTER YOUR WORK ZIP CODE
ENTER THE ZIP CODE WHERE YOU ATTEND SCHOOL
ENTER THE ZIP CODE WHERE YOU WORSHIP
If a member of your family is currently a BVSCU member, you are already eligible!
Please continue on to our membership application.
1. Employees and members of the Board of Education of all schools and colleges in Austin, Bastrop, Brazos, Burleson, Colorado, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Lavaca, Lee, Milam, Waller and Washington Counties; the Katy Independent School District, and the Damon Independent School District; regular employees of Texas A&M University, students of Texas A&M University and Blinn College, but excluding employees of Prairie View A&M University and federal employees of Texas A&M University;
2. Employees of the cities of Katy, Bryan, College Station, Richmond, Rosenberg, Meadows, Missouri City, Needville, Stafford, Sugar Land, Waller, and San Felipe, Texas; employees, elected and appointed officials of Fort Bend, Austin, Waller and Brazos Counties; the Fort Bend Central Appraisal District, the Brazos Valley Development Council, and the Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority of Brazos County;
3. Any business or organization whose employees or members are within this field of membership;
4. Persons who are- receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business or organization included within this field of membership;
5. Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
6. Groups of employees or members of companies or associations which are located within ten miles of this credit union's main office or any additional office and which have furnished written evidence of sponsor support to the credit union; provided, however, that (1) any group having more than 300 employees or 500 members or (2) any group already being served as primary members of another credit union shall be admitted only by an amendment of this section which specifically names the group being admitted;
7. Persons who have retired from school districts outside this credit union’s field of membership and who have relocated to a geographical area within this credit union’s field of membership as a permanent change of residence;
8. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the geographical boundaries of Fort Bend ISD, Lamar Consolidated ISD, Needville ISD, Stafford ISD, Brazos ISD or Katy ISD; Bryan ISD, College Station ISD, Brenham ISD or Burton ISD;
9. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the geographic boundaries of Sealy ISD, Royal ISD, Bellville ISD, Hempstead ISD, and Waller ISD;
10. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the boundaries of all public schools within Burleson, Colorado, Fayette and Lee Counties, Texas.