Your browser is incompatible with this site. For optimal viewing, please use Edge or Google Chrome.
Within our community at Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union, you’ll never be treated like a number. We value each member and pride ourselves on always looking out for your best interests through personalized service. We encourage you to join today and experience the difference at BVSCU.
ENTER YOUR HOME ZIP CODE
ENTER YOUR WORK ZIP CODE
ENTER THE ZIP CODE WHERE YOU ATTEND SCHOOL
ENTER THE ZIP CODE WHERE YOU WORSHIP
If a member of your family is currently a BVSCU member, you are already eligible!
Please continue on to our membership application.
1. Employees and members of the Boards of Education of all schools and colleges (except Prairie View A&M University) in these counties: Austin, Bastrop (excluding Bastrop ISD), Brazos, Burleson, Colorado, Damon ISD, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Lavaca, Lee, Milam, Waller and Washington.
2. Employees and members of the Boards of Education of all private schools in these counties: Austin, Bastrop, Brazos, Burleson, Colorado, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Lavaca, Lee, Milam, Waller and Washington.
3. Employees of these counties: Austin, Fort Bend, Brazos, Waller and Washington.
4. Employees of these cities: Bryan, Brookshire, College Station, Hempstead, Katy, Meadows, Missouri City, Needville, Richmond, Rosenberg, San Felipe, Sealy, Stafford, Sugar Land and Waller.
5. Employees of the following organizations: Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union, Brenham State Supported Living, Richmond State Supported Living, Fort Bend Appraisal District, Damon ISD and MHMRA of Brazos Valley.
6. Faculty, students and staff of Blinn College and Texas A&M University.
7. People who are receiving retirement, pension or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business or organization included within this field of membership.
8. Select employee groups. (View the full list.)
9. People who have retired from school districts outside this credit union’s field of membership and who now reside within this credit union’s field of membership as a permanent change of residence.
10. Relatives of the primary member: spouse (including spouses of people who died while within this field of membership), children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law and cousins.
11. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the geographical boundaries of Bryan ISD, College Station ISD, Brenham ISD or Burton ISD.
12. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the geographical boundaries of Fort Bend ISD, Lamar Consolidated ISD, Needville ISD, Stafford ISD, Brazos ISD or Katy ISD.
13. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the geographic boundaries of Sealy ISD, Royal ISD, Bellville ISD, Hempstead ISD and Waller ISD.
14. Persons who live, worship, work or attend school within the boundaries of all public schools within Burleson, Colorado, Fayette and lee Counties in Texas.