At Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union, we are dedicated to the growth and development of our people. We offer a team-oriented environment where each individual is valued, along with excellent benefits. If you are interested in any of our open positions, please email email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Numerous Benefits for Employees:
- BVSCU Membership
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Comprehensive Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Supplemental Insurance Products Available for Purchase
Full Time Teller- Saums Road Branch, Houston
This individual is responsible for receiving and processing all member transactions in person, by mail or by phone. You must be accurate in handling of cash and negotiable items, enjoy working within a team and committed to providing quality service to our members. The teller reports directly to the Branch Manager with some direction from the Head Teller.
Responsibilities include: processing member transactions such as deposits and payments, handling negotiable items such as gift cards and money orders and managing a cash drawer. Some Saturday hours required.
Education and Experience Requirement
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous teller experience or cash handling experience necssary
All interested individuals should express your interest in writing to Careers, P. O. Box 676, Katy, TX 77492-0676, or by email to careers.
Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Posted: May 3, 2016 until filled.